How to Give - Financial Offerings
Throughout the pandemic, Christ Church has been blessed by the ongoing generosity of our parish family. The life and vitality of our Church is important to us ~ perhaps even more so now. We are grateful to those who have played a part in ensuring our ministry continues to flourish during this unprecedented time. Intentional, purposeful and sacrificial gifts enable us to invite, welcome and connect all of us together with Him who abides with us in all times and circumstances.
Many of our Envelope Subscribers continue to make regular donations by way of the mail, drop-off, arranging for a pick-up or using an electronic method of giving. The regular monthly offerings from our PAR (pre-authorized remittance) subscribers is helpful as a way of providing a financial forecast. Ways to give:
1. We accept e-Transfers via the Interac system.
Simply set-up Christ Church Brampton as a payee on your internet banking account.
Email address required: firstname.lastname@example.org
No password is required
Upon making an offering you will receive an email notification as will Christ Church.
Your offering will be included in your annual tax receipt.
2. You can drop off your church envelope in the mail slot at the church. The not-so-obvious-mail slot is located just below the buzzer on the right hand side of the office doors…it’s a wee bit tricky because it is a vertical slot.
3. You can take advantage of our monthly Pre-Authorized Remittance ("PAR") program where your offering is automatically withdrawn from your bank account. Click here for PAR form.
4. You can request a set of envelopes and/or arrange for a pick-up by calling Martha at: Office: (905) 451-6649 / Phone or Text: 416-420-3765
5. You can donate electronically via CanadaHelps using your credit card. CanadaHelps will provide you with a tax receipt. Click here for CanadaHelps